worldsatwar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello to our new AST

3 posters

Go down

Say hello to our new AST Empty Say hello to our new AST

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 am

AST Mengele.

They will be helping on technical board issues, layout and helping keep things tidy and organized.

If they actually get involved in plot or play, be afraid. Be very afraid. So meanwhile thank the deity of your choice that they are only handling technical stuff now.

Welcome aboard!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldsatwar.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Say hello to our new AST Empty Re: Say hello to our new AST

Post  AST Mengele Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 am

Good Evening My Most Wonderful Subjects,

While I cannot promise that each and every experiment will be painless, I will be here to answer any questions that I can about your technical issues. I will also be setting up a board in OOC specifically for you to post your technical issues/questions. I do sincerely hope that you have no fear of me when it comes to answering these questions, I cannot guarantee that everyone will come away unmarred by the experience.

After all, one cannot achieve perfection instantaneously, now can one?

Hopefully, I will see you each in my laboratory for some fun at some point - just not too often. Technical issues can be a bit of an annoyance for all involved.

Happy Posting!
- AST Mengele
AST Mengele
AST Mengele

Back to top Go down

Post  Col. Sam Hensley Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:16 am

Oooh looky. No technical problems over here. No. None at all. Period. Zip. Nada. All happy lands. Whee! Look! Rainbow farting unicorns frolicking with faeries and panda bears in the land of eternal sunshine and marshmallows.
Col. Sam Hensley
Col. Sam Hensley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum