worldsatwar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hulloz Peoplez

Go down

Hulloz Peoplez Empty Hulloz Peoplez

Post  Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:36 am

Sooo..... this is going to be special.... cross genre vampire and garou in WWII... thoughts please? Weak points, strong points, and how do we keep our PC's from killing each other instead of say Germans?

That's the other thing. The main focus of the game is from the Allied point of view. That said... A few Krauts or BSD's are welcome.

Lots of things to do and it will be gradual. I'm thinking of starting the game off just before the evacuation of Dunkirk.

Historical accuracy is paramount here above all else. Fortunately WWII is a gamer geek's delight and is well documented and the subject of more games and the like than anyone can shake a stick at.

And there is a nice fantasy element here too. I mean we have vamps, and werewolves and Nazis oh my. So yes, I'm quite willing to see a nice dose of fantasy/sci fi added to this thing as long as it flows well. Nazis are so much cooler when they have supernatural forces, and the Allies are more awesome when they have their own supernatural researchers too.

Anyway bounce ideas away. Please.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldsatwar.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum